Media and MentionsLife's too short to stay in the office all the time. Call us for an interesting interview.
- Elizabeth wrote a column for Toronto Business Times for six years as the Business Mentor
- Her book, The Mentors Circle is a popular peer support model for business owners and sales professionals
- Her Business Will workbook helps business owners prepare for the unexpected. This guide helps them uncover hidden assets and determine the information needed to transition their company.
- A chapter in the Streetwise Small Business Book of Lists, by Gene Marks offers “No Cost Staffing“
- A chapter in the Big Ideas for growing your business, by the Business Innovation Group outlines how business is like baseball
- Elizabeth Verwey has spoken to hundreds of groups about a wide range of business concerns.
- Since starting her business in 1997, Elizabeth has won four business awards (Best New Market Niche, Home Based Business of the Year, a City of Toronto Business Award, and others)
Don't Be Shy. Get In Touch.
If you are interested in working together, send us an inquiry and we will get back to you as soon as we can!