Media and Mentions
Life's too short to stay in the office all the time. Call us for an interesting interview.
- Elizabeth wrote a column for Toronto Business Times for six years as the Business Mentor
- Her book, The Mentors Circle is a popular peer support model for business owners and sales professionals
- Her Business Will workbook helps business owners prepare for the unexpected. This guide helps them uncover hidden assets and determine the information needed to transition their company.
- A chapter in the Streetwise Small Business Book of Lists, by Gene Marks offers “No Cost Staffing“
- A chapter in the Big Ideas for growing your business, by the Business Innovation Group outlines how business is like baseball
- Elizabeth Verwey has spoken to hundreds of groups about a wide range of business concerns.
- Since starting her business in 1997, Elizabeth has won four business awards (Best New Market Niche, Home Based Business of the Year, a City of Toronto Business Award, and others)